JICMS Yearly Registration 2023-24
2023-2024 Registration Packet
***IMPORTANT – Not completing this important process by the deadline of March 24 will result in the forfeiture of your student’s spot for the 2023-2024 school year, and that spot will be given to the next student on the waitlist.
JICMS adheres to a Yearly Registration procedure for the parents or guardians of both new and returning students. This ensures a spot for students in their appropriate grade level for the coming year. School administration depends heavily on the information provided to prepare reliable projections about student enrollment, possible openings in particular grades, and many other contingent decisions.
Parents of returning and newly enrolled students are required to-
• Complete all paperwork. To find the registration paperwork click on “JICMS Yearly Registration” from our website and scroll to the bottom of the page.
• Sign up for Infinite Campus access (must have a valid photo ID with you)
• Pay student fees for 2023-2024.
Yearly Registration Support will be available from 1:45 pm – 5:45 pm on February 23 during Parent Teacher Conferences. (Enter through the middle school front office.)
Remember that JICMS students are released at 11:00 am on Thursday, February 23.
The Yearly Registration Deadline is March 24. It is a three-step process.
Parents are encouraged to complete this process before March 24.
1. Complete the yearly online registration through Infinite Campus.
2. All completed paperwork and fees must be turned in at the JICMS front office.
3. If you need to set up your Infinite Campus parent portal account, you will need to visit the JICMS front office with a valid photo ID to receive your activation code for setting up your account.
JICMS adheres to a Yearly Registration and Enrollment procedure for the parents or guardians of both new and returning students. This ensures a spot for students in their appropriate grade level for the coming year. School administration depends heavily on the information provided to prepare reliable projections about student enrollment, possible openings in particular grades, and many other contingent decisions. Please open the links below to find the necessary paperwork to complete this enrollment and registration process.
Step 1 of Yearly Registration
1. Log into your Campus Parent account.
o Go to “More” on the left side index.
o Click on “Online Registration”.
o Select “Click here to go to Existing Student Registration” and follow the instructions.
Below is a link to a document to walk you through the process as well as a short video tutorial. If you need further assistance, please contact the enrollment office.
Returning Student Yearly Registration Document (SAMPLE)
Parent Video Tutorial
Step 2 of Yearly Registration
1. Complete all paperwork.
o All completed paperwork should be returned to the JICMS front office
2. Sign up for Infinite Campus access (must have a valid photo ID with you).
3. Pay student fees for the 2023-24 school year.
o Fees can be paid online if you have your Infinite Campus account set up, or they can be paid in the school front office (cash in the exact amount or check).
4. If you need to set up your Infinite Campus portal account, you will need to come into the JICMS front office with a valid photo ID to receive your activation code for setting up your account.
5. Include your child’s most up-to-date immunization record. See pages 31-33 of our registration packet
Fees for the 2023-2024 School Year
Registration Deadline for the 2023-24 school year is March 24, 2023
(current and newly enrolled students)
Parents are encouraged to pay fees & submit paperwork early!
Mandatory Fees 6th & 7th Grade (Total $72.00)
Student Fees $40
Science Program $16
Mandatory Fees 8th Grade (Total $87.00)
Mandatory Fees (listed above) $72
Optional Beginning of the Year Fees (do not pay now)
Middle School Camp
Paying fees can be completed in one of three ways
1. Cash (must be exact dollar amount)
2. Check (payable to JICS)
3. Credit Card (through parent’s IC portal and receipt turned in with paperwork)
*All students must have their PE uniform (JICMS shirt and shorts) by Wednesday, August 16, 2023—available at the front office after July 14.
*Please note: Some courses, clubs, or electives may have additional fees.