JICMS Yearly Registration 2022-23
March 1 - 31st, 2022 ~ Don't Wait
JICMS adheres to a Yearly Registration and Enrollment procedure for the parents or guardians of both new and returning students. This ensures a spot for students in their appropriate grade level for the coming year. School administration depends heavily on the information provided to prepare reliable projections about student enrollment, possible openings in particular grades, and many other contingent decisions. Please open the links below to find the necessary paperwork to complete this enrollment and registration process.
Step 1 of Yearly Registration
1. Log into your Campus Parent account.
o Go to “More” on the left side index.
o Click on “Online Registration”.
o Select “Click here to go to Existing Student Registration” and follow the instructions.
Below is a link to a document to walk you through the process as well as a short video tutorial. If you need further assistance, please contact the enrollment office.
Returning Student Yearly Registration Document (SAMPLE)
Parent Video Tutorial
Step 2 of Yearly Registration
- Complete all paperwork.
- All completed paperwork should be returned to the JICMS front office
- Sign up for Infinite Campus access (must have valid photo ID with you).
- Pay student fees for the 2022-23 school year.
- Fees can be paid online if you have your Infinite Campus account set up, or they can be paid in the school front office (cash in the exact amount or check).
- If you need to set up your Infinite Campus portal account, you will need to come in to the JICMS front office with a valid photo ID to receive your activation code for setting up your account.
- Include your child’s most up to date immunization record. See pages 25 & 26 of our registration packet.