- ALEKS: $25 for 3-month subscription to an online math program. 30 minutes (4-5 days a week) will keep students engaged and moving forward.
- This is an excellent resource for all incoming 6th-8th grade students, but it is strongly recommended for students in below-grade level math and those who did not reach lesson 80+ in their current book. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for a 3-month subscription or pay in the front office from 8:00-12:00 on Monday. Teachers and Mrs. Aquino get reports on student progress and time spent on the program.
- In addition to the online program, students should practice math facts daily by using flashcards for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division and doing timed math-fact worksheets.
- Khan Academy – free online video lessons; resources for parents through https://keeplearning.khanacademy.org/ student schedules can be found in a variety of languages
- There are many online resources for grammar, literature, and writing.