Brain Drain Incoming 2023
2023-2024 Yearly Registration
Ends March 24, 2023 ~ Don't wait
James Irwin Elementary - Howard adheres to a Yearly Registration procedure for the parents or guardians of both new and returning students. This ensures a spot for students in their appropriate grade level for the coming year. School administration depends heavily on the information provided to prepare reliable projections about student enrollment, possible openings in particular grades, and many other contingent decisions. Please open the links below to find the necessary paperwork to complete this registration process.
Parents of all students are required to:
- Complete all paperwork
- Sign up for Infinite Campus access (must have valid photo ID with you)
- Pay student fees for the 2023-24 school year
- All completed paperwork should be returned to the JIEH front office.
- Fees can be paid online if you have your Infinite Campus account set up, or they can be paid in the school front office (cash or check).
- If you need to set up your Infinite Campus portal account, you will need to go to the JICA front office with a valid photo ID to receive your activation code for setting up your account.
The following are forms that all families need to fill out, pay their fees and return to the office:
The following forms are for families to keep:
Immunization Records or exemption process (https://cdphe.colorado.gov/vaccine-exemptions) is required for all new students. If your child has updated immunizations throughout the school year, please bring them to Mrs. Armstrong in the front office.
***IMPORTANT*** Not completing this important process by the deadline of March 24, 2023 will result in the forfeiture of your student’s spot for the 2023-2024 school year and that spot will be given to the next student on the waitlist.