Lending Library for Parents
The James Irwin library is now offering the Love & Logic series written by Jim and Charles Fay on CD and DVD. This is a Positive parent teaching/training instruction for your family.
This CD & DVD series may be checked out at the James Irwin library located next to the commons in the high school building.
Parents please come prepared to leave your contact information with the librarian.
Check Out Policy
- Parents may check out 1 CD or DVD at a time.
- Each check out is for a period of two weeks only, and may be renewed only if the item is not on hold.
- There will be a .50 cent charge for each day that an item is overdue, no exceptions. (Parents will receive notice of overdue materials by e-mail, phone, or mail)
- If a CD or DVD is lost or damaged beyond repair, the fee charged is the price of the returned item plus a $ 3.00 restocking fee due at the time of return.
- Parents will not be allowed to check out items if an overdue or payments exist on their account.
- Library hours are Monday – Thursday 7:30a.m.-4:00p.m. Friday 7:30a.m.-2:05p.m.
- 4 Steps to Responsibility
- ADD Kids Calming the Chaos
- Avoiding Power Struggles with Kids
- Developing Character in Teens
- Didn’t I Tell You to Take Out the Trash?
- Grief, Trauma & Loss
- Hope for Underachieving Kids
- Hormones & Wheels
- Love & Logic Solutions
- Love Me Enough to Set Some Limits
- Parenting doesn’t have to be Rocket Science
- Parenting Styles-helicopters, Drill Sergeants and Consultants
- Parenting Teens with Love & Logic
- Raising the Odds for Responsible Behavior
- Real World Parenting Solutions
- Shaping Self-Concept
- Sibling Rivalry
- Trouble-Free Teens
- Who Says Parenting can’t be Fun:
- Winning the Homework Battle
- How to Raise Kids who make Responsible Choices when nobody is Watching